Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Uchiha Kuro I_vote_lcapUchiha Kuro I_voting_barUchiha Kuro I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Uchiha Kuro Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Uchiha Kuro I_vote_lcap50%Uchiha Kuro I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Uchiha Kuro I_vote_lcap50%Uchiha Kuro I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Uchiha Kuro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

Uchiha Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Kuro   Uchiha Kuro EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:01 pm

~General Information~

Name: Uchiha Kuro

Nickname/Alias: The Masked Uchiha

Appearance: Kuro's normal attire which he wears daily is composed of all white clothes a white shirt, with pants, white socks, white shoes, white coat, a white feodora and a white costume jacket, and the only thing that he wears that is not white is the tie which as the colour of light purple which unlike many believe fits the attire perfectly. He also have a white neckcloth that he always wears outside and when it is windy the coat and the neckcloth will move and give a theatrical impression. Kuro has tied his long hair into a long, neat ponytail bur he has left two long hair strings loose so they are located at front of his face and it almost looks like two black antennes instead of hair strings. When Kuro is going on special occasions such as partys and other important events he is dressed in a white smoking with a red tie and he usually have a red rose in one of the button holes and if he meets someone he likes or enjoy the company off Kuro usually takes off the rose and give it to this person, he also have blue eyes. He also has the Sharingan that will turn his red eyes with black dot/dots on them, in the dark they will glow with a malevolent shine.

Clothing: Kuro's normal attire which he wears daily is composed of all white clothes a white shirt, with pants, white socks, white shoes, white coat, a white feodora and a white costume jacket, and the only thing that he wears that is not white is the tie which as the colour of light purple which unlike many believe fits the attire perfectly. He also have a white neckcloth that he always wears outside and when it is windy the coat and the neckcloth will move and give a theatrical impression. Kuro has tied his long hair into a long, neat ponytail bur he has left two long hair strings loose so they are located at front of his face and it almost looks like two black antennes instead of hair strings. When Kuro is going on special occasions such as partys and other important events he is dressed in a white smoking with a red tie and he usually have a red rose in one of the button holes and if he meets someone he likes or enjoy the company off Kuro usually takes off the rose and give it to this person, he also have blue eyes.
However when he is on a mission from Akatsuki or is in a meeting witht them he wears a ring on his right thumb and a black full body covering robe with red clouds with white lines around them. This mark is across the entire robe, also he wears a mask together with the Akatsuki cloak. When he wears the Akatsuki clothing he wears a hood over the mask.

Normal Clothing:

Akatsuki robe & Mask:

Malevolent and Sharingan activation mode:

World Domination & Victory Is Mine look:

Mangekyou Sharingan:

Personality: Kuro is a calm, calculating and cynical man. He will do anything to achieve his own goals and agendas, even if it required sacrifing his comrades and the ones that falsely believe themselfs to be his allies. Kuro has very few emotions and rarely shows any face expression, he is also a very conservative, arrogant and elitistic man who thinks that one group of people are superior to all other humans and that the shinobi that has the power and the means to rule all should use their powers to make themselfs masters over all others, why let the weak reign? He thinks low on people who defines things into 'good' and 'bad' beacuse there is no good or bad, only power and you should use whatever power you have to bring yourself forward and if possible, make yourself a god. Kuro firmly believes in this and so often helps people who shares the same visions, the same goals as he himself have, for a price of course. He does not care if it is a peace lover or a warlord out for world domination, he just loves the thrill of achieveing his goals. He works towards the creation of a New World Order, where Shinobi rules all.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Uchiha

Kekei Genkai: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan

Clan Symbol: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Clan History:
History:

Ability Summary: Extremely skilled shinobi, the only people who are born with the Sharingan.

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Onigakure

Letter Rank: Supreme Commander of Akatsuki

Classification: SS-rank Missing nin

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty:

• Ninjutsu
  • Genjutsu
  • Sharingan Activation: Third Tomoe
  • Mangekyo Sharingan

Elemental Affinity:
Ninjutsu:

Katon-Fire Jutsus:

Special Characteristics:[/b] N/A

Stats:
  • Health: 100
  • Chakra: 100
  • Strength: 100
  • Defense: 100
  • Speed: 100
  • Tools: 0

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:
History:

Roleplay Sample:

Sample taken from a FT site I am RP'ing at:

Last edited by Darion on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Uchiha Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kuro   Uchiha Kuro EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Regular Akatsuki members are only S-Rank. Please adjust your stats accordingly. Also the Uchihas are few and far between as Sasuke is the only one to carry the line after Itachi is killed. So please adjust your history. Also, you only start with one element and one specialty, you train the others for 1000 words each after your character is approved.
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

Uchiha Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kuro   Uchiha Kuro EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Uchiha Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kuro   Uchiha Kuro EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 am

Two more things... One, still need to adjust the first part about the Uchihas. There is no set clan... The bloodline has been dispersed throughout the villages at random. Second, I don't like the external RP sample but I will allow it, however it was only about 650 words. As you want to start as a high rank please provide at 1200 words.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Uchiha Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kuro   Uchiha Kuro EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 am

Approved! Officially welcome..
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen