Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Shin Uchiha I_vote_lcapShin Uchiha I_voting_barShin Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Shin Uchiha Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Shin Uchiha I_vote_lcap50%Shin Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Shin Uchiha I_vote_lcap50%Shin Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Shin Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Uchiha
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Shin Uchiha

Shin Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Shin Uchiha   Shin Uchiha EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:21 am

~General Information~

Name: Shin Uchiha

Nickname/Alias: The Demon Of The Mist

Weight: 153

Height: 6'

Appearance: Shin Uchiha 3155935689a3551433034b735314023l

Clothing: As shown in picture.

Personality: Possess incredible control of his emotions, constantly displaying an emotionless personality. He only shows surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than expected, and even then didn't lose his composure.

Voice: calm collective

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Uchiha

Kekei Genkai: Sharingan, MS

Clan Symbol: Shin Uchiha B443e529d971efad4e1238fd4c73b4e2

Clan History: The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that power was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hate. From this hate came what Tobi calls the Curse of Hatred (憎しみの呪い, Nikushimi no Noroi). From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Ability Summary: They are exceptionally skilled ninja known to be elites.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: S-Ranked

Letter Rank: SSM

Village: Kirigakure

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Water, Earth and Wood

Special Characteristics: None

~Jutsu~

Name: Earth Style: Protection Dome
Element: Earth
Description: The user can contain entire villages in order to protect them. He can also use it to capture enemies. The size can be changed and used to crush enemies inside.

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: Shin was born sometime after the great shinobi war, he was born in to the Uchiha clan.
He live with his father after their mother passed away during child birth, Shin ever since he was little strove for greatness and to make his mother and clan proud, this led
Shin to excessively train in the many arts of Shinobi and enter the Academy at a young age, with Shins drive to get stronger the academy was a piece of cake, he received top grades in nearly every
field, he soon graduated the academy becoming a Genin at 8.
He later joined the chunnin exams and fought another uchiha who was vastly superior to him causing the awakening of his Sharingan. He pushed his way through using the newly found sharingan to push through all the opponents but was later stopped during a match when the raikage and kumogakure attacked konohagakure. He was forced to fight for the village. He was fighting along side his comrades when he was seperated from them, He knew this was bad when he found them the were on the verge of death he then attacked the three kumo ninja alone. to protect his comrades activating his sharingan with 2 tomoe now.
When the onslaught was over they decided that Shin could pass. He had become a chunnin. He was then called in by the elders and asked to become hokage to bring peace to the lands.

Roleplay Sample:
Across the many planes of reality exist multiple worlds and domains, each governed by their corresponding Deities.
In one such plane exists a barren planet at the edge of the universe, no other existences seem to be present in it's vicinity, the only thing it has is a large sun and a few orbiting asteroids that were left stranded in the far reaches of this universe.

The world is distant enough that it's presence and purpose is only truly known by the Cosmic Entities that control this particular plane.
Despite this rumors have been circulating around the many multi-verses, stories of legendary figures vanishing in a blinding light, sometimes never to return.
Due to it's rare occurrence, people claiming to of been "Abducted" have been written off as insane.
The "Chosen Ones" tell of a barren wasteland, seemingly uninhabited with the land scarred by war.
The speak of a voice, one that echoes throughout their very soul telling them "Conditions" and reason for their existence here.
Another figure is usually mentioned in the tale, one of unknown origin, or one that should not exist at all, normally a notably deceased legend.
They tell of how the "Voice" commands them to fight, promising freedom to the victor and death to the loser. Willingly the contestants follow the instructions given with hopes of returning home, very few do for one has to die.

Our tale begins with the summoning of two legendary figures, the deities picking throughout the many multi-verses and timelines to find what they would find an "Interesting Match".
Twin celestial beams of white light streak across the sky to seek out the contestants, they vanishes suddenly splitting off in to different dimensional warps.
One beam of light would enter the Naruto Universe, seeking out a man known as "Shin Uchiha", traveling through the timelines to gather him at his prime.
At this time Shin has begun his conquest of the Shinobi world, seeking the destruction of Konoha as a way to make them forcefully repent for their sins against the Uchiha.
The beam envelopes him during a moment of rest as he greets the light with no form of surprise, but of excitement as if he knows what to expect, the last image of him visible shows him wearing a sick smirk across his face before vanishing in a flash of light.

Shin arrives within the plane only moments after being located, he looks to the sky and breaths in the humid air of the landscape taking in the familiar scenery.
No clouds are visible to obstruct the suns harsh rays that ravage the land, the ground due to this is abnormally dry and riddled with cracks, no vegetation or animal life to be seen proving that this planet only has one solitary purpose, war.
If inspected further one can see strange details upon the land, some older, and some seeming to be fresh, craters from various attacks, small fragments of bone, and even a stray weapon or two that was not taken as a spoil.
The weapons are few in number and are only rarely found throughout the area, the ones left have normally been dismissed as worthless and as such possess no supernatural properties, left to decay in the harsh environment.
Surprising to most Shin is no stranger to this world, he has been in this world multiple times returning victories time after time, this has gained him the attention of the deities,
Shin being selected for his tendency to "Put on a good show".
Shin waits for the second beam of light to bring forth his opponent with a smirk upon his face with conflicting natures,the thrill of battle and a rare chance to fight someone of legend, and the chance to prove himself superior over another universe's fighter.
He stands with his legs evenly spaced in a more over relaxed stance, his form is surprisingly average looking with no extremities visible that would set him apart from any normal person, only prominent feature is a pair of blood red eyes with three tomoe shaped pupils slowly spiraling around the central pupil.
His black hair is kept short as to not interfere with combat, his bangs framing the side of his face but cut short in the front left to spike downwards in a jagged fashion just above his eyebrows.
The back of his hair is slightly lengthier coming to around his shoulder line, the hair is combed down and kept straight as is his style of choice.
His build is smaller insisting he is not one for brute strength, but built more over for speed standing at 6' even and weighing only approximately 170lbs.
What can be seen of his form under clothing reveals finely detailed muscles showing that this man is truly at peak physical condition.
His garb is simple consisting of a black T-shirt with the Uchiha's crest detailed upon the back which resembles a red and white fan.
His pants are dark blue,small brown satchels are positioned upon each hip at the waistband of his material pants.
For footwear is it revealed to be a pair of black Japanese tabi often worn by Shinobi of his world.

Last edited by Shin Uchiha on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shin Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin Uchiha   Shin Uchiha EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 pm

All applications will not be viewed tell all Staff members have been assigned. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpglegends.rpg-board.net
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Shin Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin Uchiha   Shin Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 am

Please adjust to meet new.charcter template.

1) Just because you have a picture doesn't mean you don't describe their appearance or clothing. Please provide written explanations.

2) Provide more clan history, where did the uchihas come from if all bit sasuke was dead. Also expand of your ability. That refers to the sharingan not the.clans skill.

3) Seven Swordsmen are considered to be ANBU level, not S-Rank. That's not to say you can't gain a higher rank, but for now its only A-Rank. Therefore you may only have 2 elements and skills.

4) Also, you only start with one element and one skill. You train more for 1000 words each.

5) Remove jutsus

6) Update history. It's only been a hundred years since the war ended. Also, elaborate more, you are going for a high rank character. Also you must train to activate sharingan. 2000 per tomoe, 2000 more for MS.

7) Longer TP sample... You are going for a high rank. You need at least 1200 words.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Shin Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin Uchiha   Shin Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Correction SSM are sannin level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shin Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin Uchiha   Shin Uchiha Empty