Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Uchiha Clan Rules I_vote_lcapUchiha Clan Rules I_voting_barUchiha Clan Rules I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Uchiha Clan Rules I_vote_lcapUchiha Clan Rules I_voting_barUchiha Clan Rules I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Uchiha Clan Rules Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Uchiha Clan Rules I_vote_lcap50%Uchiha Clan Rules I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Uchiha Clan Rules I_vote_lcap50%Uchiha Clan Rules I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Uchiha Clan Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Uchiha Clan Rules Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan Rules   Uchiha Clan Rules EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Uchiha Clan

Uchiha Clan Rules 200px-Uchiha_Symbol.svg

Though the history of the Uchiha dates back hundreds and hundred of years, our story begins during the middle of the Fourth Shinobi War with a young man by the name of Uchiha Sasuke. As the sole survivor to the Uchiha clan the young Sasuke was set on destroying the city that had been responsible for his family’s death and the exile of his brother Itachi; Konoha. Before he was able to even begin his undertaking, the Bijuu were realeased back upon the world, all but destroying everything. Even the great city of Konoha hardly survived the attack, barely pushing the Bijuu back into the wild. With his task now completed for him, Sasuke returned to exile. Little is known about what became of the Uchiha from then on. As the years progressed, several cases of the Sharingan began to appear in several of the villages, though the numbers are limited. Now, 100 years after the war, the clan is limited and spread over the Five Great Nations, though the members still possess a unique prowess and skill.

The Uchiha clan as we all know is the legendary clan from Konoha with the unique kekkei genkei; the Sharingan. Here at Shinobi Legends we do allow the Sharingan to be used with a set amount of training per tomoe. The Mangkeyo Sharingan may be obtained though only by the experienced RPers who are given permission by the staff. To request permission please PM an Administrator with an explanation of why you think you deserve the technique. We DO NOT allow the Eternal Mangkeyo Sharingan at this point in the RPG.

One Tomoe:

The user gains the ability to see chakra being manipulated through animate and inanimate objects.
  • 1,000 words to unlock (Feel Sadness)
  • Can remain activate for 3 posts before needing 2 posts to cool down
  • Chakra -5 while activated

Two Tomoe:

The user can now track people at an increased speed, giving the shinobi a slightly increased chance of dodging the attack.

• 1,5000 Words to unlock (Feel Hopelessness)
  • User may track at 25% their speed (Ex: User has 20 Speed, so can track opponents at 25)
  • Can remain activated for 5 posts before needing 2 posts to cool down
  • Speed +10
  • Chakra -5
  • Strength -5

Three Tomoe:

The user can now copy jutsu it sees while this is activated. The user is also able to use Sharingan based Genjutsu. All techniques copied or otherwise, must still be trained before it can be used. Tracking also becomes more advanced, adding to your character’s prowess.

• 2,000 Words to unlock (Fear of Death)
  • User may track at 50% their speed (Ex: User has 20 Speed, so can track opponents at 30)
  • Can remain activated for 7 posts before needing 2 posts to cool down
  • Speed +15
  • Chakra -10
  • Strength -10

Mangekyo Sharingan:

The user is now able to use certain jutsu unique to the MS Kekkei Genkai. This level of the Sharingan is only available to the most worthy of the Uchiha and must therefore be approved by a staff member before you may train for these eyes.

• 2,000 Words to unlock (Kill Best Friend)
  • Must be Jounin or Higher to Unlock
  • User may track at 75% their speed (Ex: User has 20 Speed, so can track opponents at 35)
  • Can remain activated for 7 posts before needing 2 topics to cool down
  • Speed +25
  • Chakra -15
  • Strength -10

The Mangekyo is a very powerful technique and therefore has its limits. To measure this we have a very simple system. The user of this technique cannot use the MS for more than 100 posts. Each post the character has the technique active is equal to 1 post. Every MS jutsu is equivalent to 2 posts. After 100 posts the user will go completely blind.

As of right now we are not allowing a few things in regards to the Sharingan. As staff we retain the right to change this at any time, though an announcement will be made should anything happen.

• Eternal Mangekyo
  • Susanoo
  • Eye Transplants

On another note, we are limiting the Uchiha clan at the moment to a max of 10 characters. I know, I know... Everyone wants to have the Sharingan, but that is exactly why we are doing this. We will be vigilant in watching activity so that an inactive member does not hog a spot. [1/10]

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpglegends.rpg-board.net

Uchiha Clan Rules
Page 1 of 1