Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Kaine Nier Jutsu' I_vote_lcapKaine Nier Jutsu' I_voting_barKaine Nier Jutsu' I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Kaine Nier Jutsu' I_vote_lcapKaine Nier Jutsu' I_voting_barKaine Nier Jutsu' I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Kaine Nier Jutsu' Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Kaine Nier Jutsu' I_vote_lcap50%Kaine Nier Jutsu' I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Kaine Nier Jutsu' I_vote_lcap50%Kaine Nier Jutsu' I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Kaine Nier Jutsu'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
melmel

melmel

Kaine Nier Jutsu' Empty
PostSubject: Kaine Nier Jutsu'   Kaine Nier Jutsu' EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Medical Ninjutsu:

Last edited by melmel on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
melmel

melmel

Kaine Nier Jutsu' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaine Nier Jutsu'   Kaine Nier Jutsu' EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Mm, done.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

Kaine Nier Jutsu' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaine Nier Jutsu'   Kaine Nier Jutsu' EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:59 pm

yawn i did not add up the points though as long as you know u have 225 there good other than that first one, i think that should be a B rank if it hits a persons skin then it will almost kill zzz
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

Kaine Nier Jutsu' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaine Nier Jutsu'   Kaine Nier Jutsu' EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:03 pm

"Name: Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Range: Short (5 meters)
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Handsigns: N/A
Description: After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.
"

Definetely A
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Daichi
Missing Ninja

Kaine Nier Jutsu' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaine Nier Jutsu'   Kaine Nier Jutsu' EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Also, need more detail for creation rebirth. How long does it last, how many posts to become fully charged? And just FYI Creation Rebirth is a limited tech, just so you are aware.

And Heal Bite... I don't even know what to say. Way to broke... How can a dead person bite her? And what's with all the sexuality? It's unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaine Nier Jutsu' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaine Nier Jutsu'   Kaine Nier Jutsu' Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaine Nier Jutsu'
Page 1 of 1