Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
My Custom Jutsu  I_vote_lcapMy Custom Jutsu  I_voting_barMy Custom Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Darion
My Custom Jutsu  I_vote_lcapMy Custom Jutsu  I_voting_barMy Custom Jutsu  I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
My Custom Jutsu  Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
My Custom Jutsu  I_vote_lcap50%My Custom Jutsu  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
My Custom Jutsu  I_vote_lcap50%My Custom Jutsu  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

My Custom Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lave
Lave

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Name: Ki Blast
Range: All
Type: N/A
Element: Ki-Chakra
Description: Ki Blast is an Ki-Chakra blast technique in the Edo Clan. Its power is usually determined by the amount of chakra put into it, or the person using it. It is possible to deflect ki blasts by slapping them away. Takes Above 75 strength to do so.

Name: Sonic Sway
Range: Close
Type: Movement
Description: Sonic Sway is a dodge technique used alot in the Edo Clan It is triggered by guarding and releasing Ki at the same time while being attacked by the opponent upclose. If the move is successfully triggered, the user will automatically evade all the opponents tai attacks in a flash, and follow up with a great counter attack, knocking the opponent away.

Name: Explosive Wave
Range: Close to Mid
Description: Explosive Wave is a technique where the user bursts out ki from all over their body in order to repel the opponents around them. It can hurt or block someone/something in a sphere surrounding the user.

Name: Exploding Wave
Range: Long
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Exploding Wave is a powerful attack in which the user manipulates their ki to disrupt the planet's geomagnetic field. With a swift upwards motion of the hand, the user can create a massive atomic explosion that has the potential to cause an almost endless crater in the desired area.

Name: Ki-Barrier
Description: Ki-Barrier is a technique used to generate an energy shield around the user to protect them from attacks. This is a result of using very advanced ki manipulation to compress the energy to the point of being hermetically sealed so that nothing more than voices (in an atmosphere) or low energy photons, such as visible light, can pass through it. Depending on the strength of the user, an energy shield can also be strong enough to completely withstand being caught in the destruction of a S-rank Nin or Taijutsu. Last two post.

Name: KuroKami
Description: The KuroKami is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki-chakra is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands (the hands must be very close or touching). The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of pure chakra. The blast can also be used, generally under extenuating circumstances, with just one arm or even the feet.

Last edited by Lave on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://supernova.forumotion.com/
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Ok first thing first, we use here chakra not ki, chakra, unless said so by the admin we only use chakra here but if it was approved then I don't see a problem with it, and also

Quote :
Name: Flight
Description: Flight is one of the most commonly used techniques in the Edo Clan. The result of it is that the user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
That tech is only for the seven tailed and its jinchuriki so no, unless it let you levitate a short feet off the ground.

Quote :
Name: Ki-Barrier
Description: Ki-Barrier is a technique used to generate an energy shield around the user to protect them from attacks. This is a result of using very advanced ki manipulation to compress the energy to the point of being hermetically sealed so that nothing more than voices (in an atmosphere) or low energy photons, such as visible light, can pass through it. Depending on the strength of the user, an energy shield can also be strong enough to completely withstand being caught in the destruction of a S-rank Nin or Taijutsu. Last two post.
Does this mean than even at c rank this tech can withstand a S rank tech....what????

Quote :
Name: Exploding Wave
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Exploding Wave is a powerful attack in which the user manipulates their ki to disrupt the planet's geomagnetic field. With a swift upwards motion of the hand, the user can create a massive atomic explosion that has the potential to cause an almost endless crater in the desired area.
Meaning this can destroy a hidden village???? Sorry but no, this need to be controlled by the admin.

Quote :
Name: Sonic Sway
Description: Sonic Sway is a dodge technique used alot in the Edo Clan It is triggered by guarding and releasing Ki at the same time while being attacked by the opponent upclose. If the move is successfully triggered, the user will automatically evade all the opponents tai attacks in a flash, and follow up with a great counter attack, knocking the opponent away.
I don't know why but this is almost like Swift Release so no, you will have to ask the admins about this.

Quote :
Name: Ki Blast
Description: Ki Blast is an Ki-Chakra blast technique in the Edo Clan. Its power is usually determined by the amount of chakra put into it, or the person using it. It is possible to deflect ki blasts by slapping them away. Takes Above 75 strength to do so.
Like the ki barrier, does this mean that the d rank of this can only be slapped aside only by a 75 strength????

And even if this is approved, you need to put the topic cool down of this thing.
Back to top Go down
http://kuro-senkai.forumotion.co.uk/
Lave
Lave

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Flying is my clan ability
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Ok after reviewing the clan again, I realized why flight was so easy to overlook. Namely because it is barely a footnote in the whole beast transformation aspect of your clan. I guess I overlooked it. As such that too needs to be removed. Only those with the 7-Tails can fly. If you'd like to take this up with Dqnzo you may, but I won't approve this otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lave
Lave

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Ok! Removedd!
Back to top Go down
Lave
Lave

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Name: 8th Sense [ Train Both For Mastery]
Range: 50+ Meters
Description: 8th Sense is the ability to sense the location, life force, and chakra level of anyone; the stronger and closer the enemy, the more powerful the sensation. Also, if one has higher chakra, he can sense strong people from afar; Once a fighter masters the skill, they can use it even when their other five senses are incapacitated.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Quote :
Name: 8th Sense [ Train Both For Mastery]
Range: 50+ Meters
Description: 8th Sense is the ability to sense the location, life force, and chakra level of anyone; the stronger and closer the enemy, the more powerful the sensation. Also, if one has higher chakra, he can sense strong people from afar; Once a fighter masters the skill, they can use it even when their other five senses are incapacitated.

I think your character need a sensor ability in order to do this, but let see what an adm think of it.
Back to top Go down
Lave
Lave

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Name: Finger Blitz
Range: 25+
Description: First, the user extends his index finger forward and charges an energy sphere on his finger tip. Then, he fires many small pure chakra spheres that home in on the opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Last edited by Lave on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Lave wrote:
Name: Finger Blitz
Range: 25+
Description: First, the user extends his index finger forward and charges an energy sphere on his finger tip. Then, he fires many small pure chakra spheres that home in on the opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage.
I think this technique need to be A rank, but otherwise I don't see anything bad with it.
Back to top Go down
Lave
Lave

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Name: Black Gun
Range: 15+ Meters
Description: The user charges black ki-chakra in his mouth and fires it in the form of a large energy wave. It is very powerful, able to erase anything in its path 15 meters in front and Crator part of a surrounding region. However, a drawback is that it could even damage the user if his/her mouth is closed while firing the blast.

Last edited by Lave on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Quote :
able to erase anything in its path and distort part of a surrounding region. However, a drawback is that it could even damage the user if his/her mouth is closed while firing the blast.
I think it need to be S rank since that says it erase anything in its path, meaning this could said like it destroy some A or B rank techniques. surrounding region with this I think we are talking about a Biju Dama (Talied Beast Ball) kind of destruction, so I don't know, I greatly approve of this if an admin has no problem with it. Also I like the thing about the draw back, but the problem is how is someone gonna close in on the user quickly enough to do that, need more description in ma opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lave
Lave

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Ok ill edit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Custom Jutsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Jutsu    My Custom Jutsu  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Custom Jutsu
Page 1 of 1