Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Shinra Edo  I_vote_lcapShinra Edo  I_voting_barShinra Edo  I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Shinra Edo  Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Shinra Edo  I_vote_lcap50%Shinra Edo  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Shinra Edo  I_vote_lcap50%Shinra Edo  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Shinra Edo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lave
Lave

Shinra Edo  Empty
PostSubject: Shinra Edo    Shinra Edo  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 pm

~General Information~

Name: Shinra Edo

Nickname/Alias: Rikudou Sennin, Love, Shinra Tensei

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clothing:

• Black Jacket
  • Black Gloves
  • Black Body Suit
  • Black Ninja Boots

Personality: Shinra thinks the world is fair, that everyone gets whats coming to them at one point, if you kill for no reason that you will get killed. He loves lions and fighting. He loves having friends and will possibly never turn someone down when they need help. He is hard to earn trust with, he trusts no one, not even some of the members in his clan.

Shinra would lay his life on the line for a close friend or clan member. He was always curious about any kinda sexual relationship or dating, but he does not show affection as he is scared of getting attached to deeply for anyone and then losing them due to disease or murder.

He loves watching jutsu being performed, mostly ones that have lots of colors. His favorite colors is Black & Red. He likes to spend long nights watching the stars. Likes to meet and learn about new people. Loves traveling to death. Shinra would rather spend hours on the road then stuck in a house for even thirty minutes.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Edo Clan

Kekei Genkai: Pure Blood Edo

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Clan History:
Spoiler:

Ability Summary:
Spoiler:

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Kirigakure

Letter Rank: SS

Classification: Kage

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty: Kinjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Ki-Chakra

Special Characteristics:

• Tall Body
  • Bijuu Chakra Levels [+ 10 Chakra]
  • Ki Control
  • Come Back Stronger
  • Levitation
  • 4 Transformations

Stats: 400

• Health: 80
  • Chakra: 90 [+10]
  • Strength: 50
  • Defense: 80
  • Speed: 100
  • Tools:

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: Shinra was born in the territory of Shinra but was banished because the leader Drake seen he was not of pure blood and cast him out to the Dessabo Temple who seen great potential in the child. When Shinra hit age four he was told to be the child of destiny they kept speaking of and told him to get prepared for the ceremony they prepared for him. That night he laid on a throne with strange markings on it and from then on amnesia hit him of the rest of that night. The leader of the Dessabo trained him for three years in the ways of the clan in which gained his first two transformations and he told him to stay true to himself, walk the path boy go back to Shinra Territory and you will be surprised at what you find. The leaders saw Shinra off on his journey back to the temple where he was one banished, he didn't know where he was going but his body moved like it was controlling its self and what do you not he ended up at the Temple of Shinra with Fushi standing at the door waiting for him. He was now pure blood and Drake even decided to take him on as his only student, for two years he trained hard and his master was please so please he was blessed with knowledge that he had the pure blood inside of him, he was actually Drake's son. Another year passed as he got to know Drake he learned a lot about his powers and Mastered his first two stages, Drake was happy he told Shinra he was his father and now his story was told on the battlefield. He easily graduated from the academy, he felt like it was only waisting time at that place. He excelled as a genin only because he was trained by his father Drake, the leader of the Edo Clan, Shinra was the soul heir as clan head. He completed various concrete missions as a genin being recognized as a genius among all making him the number one rookie at the genin, chunin and Jonin exams. His chunin years was amazing he had made a name for himself in the great five nations as one of the best of his caliber. He was invited to a private tournament by the kages and their predecessors . When he was going to enter the Jonin exams he was shunned and was made an Anbu. Squad member which he done for 5 years where he was futher trained in honing his power his growth was phenomenal. He soon exited and was entered into the Jonin exams and passed with flying colors. His life now is one of training our future Edo Clan member.

Roleplay Sample: From My Character on Another Site.

Mission

Quote :
Rhizo had tooken the mission of taking pictures of a huge family reunion. At the village tower, he had also been given all the equipment needed for the job. This equipment included various cameras, stands, and plenty of film. This equipment was neatly packed in a nifty black backpack which Rhizo was very grateful for. To be honest, he wasn't all too excited about this job, especially since performing it wouldn't utilize any of his shinobi abilities other than patience. In any case, the young Hazuken made his way towards the event, prepared to put up with whiny toddlers and drama queens.

Once Rhizo got to the event, he decided he would set up a booth where people could get their pictures taken. This would most likely take care of most of the clients, leaving the rest of the day for Rhizo to take pictures of the actual event. The next two hours were extremely busy for the boy as so many people seemed to want to have their picture taken. The line was never short and seemed to be growing by the minute. This is what I get for taking on a D ranked mission. Ah well, I'll get to work.

Rhizo worked as fast as he could, taking pictures of what seemed to be rich and snobby individuals. After that, he had to take pictures of all the parents with their children who simply did not want to smile no matter what he tried. If only he could use shadow clones… then this whole process would be so much easier on him. In any case, he eventually finished taking everyone's picture and decided it was time to take pictures of the event itself. He hadn't really been told exactly what to take pictures of, he just assumed that he was supposed to decide for himself.

Luckily for him, there was a brochure containing all of the event's happenings. All Rhizo had to do was make sure he attended each event and take pictures as necessary. He made sure to get plenty of pictures of the important looking people since they were probably the ones paying for his services. The rest of the day was spent attending various event happenings and taking pictures of whatever seemed important. The hardest part of all of this was making sure he didn't lose his cool and shout back at the inevitably disappointed women who wouldn't be satisfied unless he took perfect pictures of them. Even so, he tried his best to make them happy, knowing that he represented Iwa's young military force. It probably wouldn't be a good thing to have to face his Kage back home in Iwagakure and explain why he'd insulted such an influential family.

There was only an hour left in the event, when Rhizo heard harsh shouting just a block away. He wondered what could be up, so he scaled the nearest building to get a bird's eye view on the situation. Apparently, three men had gotten into an argument with each other. Rhizo made sure to get a few pictures of this, just in case he had to prove that it had actually happened sometime in the future. In any case, I won't intervene unless they actually start… It was at that moment that one of the men pulled out a knife of sorts and started waving it around. I guess that's my cue.

Using Shunshin to arrive swiftly at the scene of the incident, Rhizo placed himself in front of the armed individual just as he swung the knife. It was at this moment that he pressed chakra out of each disk creating a shield of sorts around his entire body thus blocking the knife.

"Come now," Rhizo said softly to the three men as he grabbed their shirts and pulled them together, "is there any reason why this has to happen? I don't want to make a scene, so please calm down."

With angry mumbles, the men agreed with him and went about on their own way. Satisfied with his accomplishment, Rhizo decided to call it a day. He made his way to the village tower to collect his reward and turn in the equipment and film.

Last edited by Lave on Sat May 18, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://supernova.forumotion.com/
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Shinra Edo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinra Edo    Shinra Edo  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Shinra Edo