Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Shoukun Suisei I_vote_lcapShoukun Suisei I_voting_barShoukun Suisei I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Shoukun Suisei Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Shoukun Suisei I_vote_lcap50%Shoukun Suisei I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Shoukun Suisei I_vote_lcap50%Shoukun Suisei I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Shoukun Suisei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkstar
Genin
Genin
Darkstar

Shoukun Suisei Empty
PostSubject: Shoukun Suisei   Shoukun Suisei EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 am

~General Information~

Name: Shoukun Suisei

Nickname/Alias: Darkstar

Appearance: Onishi is a comely boy. Jaw length curly white hair and pale purple eyes. The Darkstar stands at four-feet eleven-inches, and weighs ninty-four pounds. Thin an lithe with sinewy muscle. While his physique is nothing to dote on, he stands erect as a spear. Giving confidence an posture where height and weight are lacked. Few smiles seem to touch his lips, always serious-- hiding something behind those sad purple eyes.

Clothing: The sign of his village is worn on black cloth, tied to his left shoulder. A purple vest is worn over a black longsleeve shirt. Black combat fitted pants that sag on his sandals. Fitting over his pants are knee an shin guards, they have the purple color of the vest. One pouch containing ninja equitment is attached to his left thigh, and another is on his left hip. The white falling star of clan Suisei is sewn on the back of his vest. A purple bandana is tied to his right bicept, small white stars are embroited on it. His sword belt is tightly wrapped around his waist, a katana on his hip.

Personality: Could one find a more dutiful shinobi? It would be hard-pressed. Clan Suisei-- his father made made him so. Who is he you may want to know, other than his loyalties. The Darkstar is a lover. He would have been a scholar if the clan had given their consent. A book never far from his hands; sad song never far from his tongue. Some part of him is broken, cloaked in melecholy. People would say he is a sad boy, true. Though they would also call him great, valliant, and just.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Suisei

Kekei Genkai: None

Clan Symbol: The Suisei clan symbol is a white falling star.

Clan History: We were there at the dawn, and we will be there at dusk. Words made so famous by the first Morningstar Suisei. The lore has always been there, yes. The Suisei are one of the oldest clans of Kirigakure, as stated in their saying "We were there at the dawn," dawn of the village. From begging to the end. When Kirigakure was no more than a wild land of warring clans, before first Mizukage united them. In year of the comet as it is told. From the sky a white commet fell, bringing a war that would unite. It was in the great battle before he was named Mizukage that he nearly lost his life. Gendou Suisei, a loyal friend of the Mizukage, came to his aid. At dawn when he arrived, Gendou's sword swept over the land. They battled long through the day, in the end Gendou gave his life protecting his ally. Once the war was won the first Mizukage found the downed comet. Having metal extracted from it, and smithed from this metal was a sword, "Yoake" it is known as. The Mizukage gave this sword to Gendou's son, naming him the first Morningstar. So it went for years, sword passing from generation to generation, hand to hand. Many stars were named and many heirs made.

Ability Summary: None

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Kirigakure no sato

Letter Rank: D

Classification: Genin

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Earth

Special Characteristics:

Stats: 125
  • Health: 20
  • Chakra: 0
  • Strength: 30
  • Defense: 20
  • Speed: 25
  • Tools: 30

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: Shoukun's first memory of all things is one of his father. You will never tell me, no! The man said, standing over Shoukun's mother. Her face was red with a hand print. From then on he feared the man known as "father". We have a duty, son. To the clan, we must be strong for them. The Singlestar told him. You must control your wife, if you can't at least do that, what kind of man are you? There it is, out in the open for you to read. While it was a hard upbringing, as it should be for the heir to a prestigious clan. He loved so much to read, but his father had him busy with other things. When he could he would sneak off to do it. Books are well and good, boy. But you must learn how to read people as well. If thats the only thing I teach you in this life, that must be it.

While a good student he didn't seem to care much for the academy. People would flock to him, always wanting something from him. People wanted him as a friend, not because of who he was-- what he was. The Darkstar is my friend-- no! He's my friend, right Darkstar!? Like the good boy he was trained to be, Shoukun befriended half of the academy. Though they would not grow to now him, no. It alienated him from people, being in clan Suisei, or maybe he wanted that.

Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shoukun Suisei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoukun Suisei   Shoukun Suisei EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:45 am

You sure you want Genin? lol
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage