Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_vote_lcapAkatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_voting_barAkatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_vote_lcapAkatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_voting_barAkatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_vote_lcap50%Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_vote_lcap50%Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
melmel

melmel

Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier   Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:36 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
~General Information~

Name: Kaine Nier

Nickname/Alias: Akatsuki's Hime (Akatsuki's Princess)

Appearance: Kaine has white hair that when let loose can reach just to point of her collar bones. She most often keeps her hair held up though; having the right-a-side braided, while the left-a-side she would let free so that it reaches to it's full length, then at the back she had it help up. She keeps the rest of her hair loose in her face in several unorganized bangs, allowing it to frame her face, and allows none of it to fall further than pass her eyes - except on rare occasions when the wind would cause it to, or she herself would allow the bangs to the left cover her left eye. In her hair she always keep a white flower, that never withers and never stains, which her mother had given her when she was young. This flower is her most cherished item as she is always seen wearing it; how it never whither or stains remains a mystery though.

Kaine's face is completely blemish free, while she has a almost child-like charm which would sometime have others identify her as younger than she actually is. This childish face stack with her always pleasant face, that is most times donned with a smile, nevertheless sometimes works to her advantage in battle as most people would underestimate her thinking she is a teenage girl or so. She doesn't wear any make-up or anything of that sort, while her complexion is a little lighter than most, so much that light can reflect of it; while her skin is softer than most as she was blessed with good skin. She had slim eye brows that match the color of her hair, while she had bold yellow eyes that many compliments as someone filled with curiosity. She has a remarkably small nose that is not very round, but neither too jagged, while she also possess small pink, and most of all slim, lips that may sometimes even go unnoticeable by some, as well as it had a glossy appearance to it (despite the fact she never wears any makeup) - making her lips apparently very kissable by those who have seen them. Her chin is very round while her face in general is small, furthering her child-like attributes in her appearance.

Kaine's body much like her body is very delicate and lightly colored. She doesn't posses any piercings, and her body is remarkably fragile in appearance so much that even her legs can be spanned, similarly her arms are just as slender, but nevertheless she is very strong physically, able to lift things even most men can't. Her legs are long enough to make her very fast on her feet, while it also takes on a near knock-knee shape, as her knees are very close to each other most times. The rest of her body is generally very slim, while there is no chance for anyone to find much fat in her body except for at her thighs - which still isn't very thick. All of this make her not the type to fall under the overly-developed type of woman who have large watermelon sized breasts, but nevertheless she still does possess a well proportioned figure, with enough breasts, hip, waist and butt, to be notified as an average girl, which makes her very attractive to most men nevertheless. She is not very tall standing at an average height of 5'4" (164 cm), while she is also very light weighted because of her petite figure, so much that she is almost as heavy as a five year old when not equipped, weighing only 40 Ibs (18 kg). Her figure, stack with her light weight and slender long legs, makes her a perfect compatibility for a girl who exercises a lot, in run, or even more so in some form of gymnastic, which is very true as she does possess great flexibility when in battle as she is double jointed and can twist and turn her body in many forms and ways as a result.

Clothing: For clothing, Kaine prefers lingerie as she is not afraid to show off her body in anyway possible using these sort of material, as she was teased for looking like a boy when younger, which now makes her very eager to show that she is a girl in anyway possible. Her most consistent attire is a blue and black colored negligee that has several frills, strings and bows. The negligee is backless, and is strapped to her with several strings, while it can be opened at the front. This negligee doesn't occupy much of her body as it only reaches to her upper thigh, while she wears a pair of plain white panties that that straps which are laced at the back. Another weird trait in her dressing pattern is that she has both her left and left leg bandaged; her arm bandaged up to her neck, while her leg is bandaged up to her up thigh, while her right leg also has a black strap wrapped around it. At both her arms she keeps pairs of blue bracers, while she always wears a pair of black gloves, then on her left leg she has a bracer strap to it, and lastly for shoes she wears a pair of black high heeled shoes. Other than this, as stated Kaine would usually wear lingerie, usually seen in only her variety of different colored and designed panties and bras when at home, or wherever. The only exception being is if she is asked by someone to put on more clothing.

As a member of the Akatsuki, Kaine's Akatsuki outfit has been edited to fit more to her preferred choice in clothing. Her coutfit still maintains the normal jet black color, with red clouds, but instead of being a two piece hers is a two piece. The top piece of the outfit is a long sleeved that reaches just to the point of her upper abdomen; it has a zip running the center as well as a high collar, like the normal cloak. Her negligee which she usually wears is not visible under the top piece though as she would always remove it, leaving nothing underneath, whenever she chooses to wear the top piece. The lower portion of the outfit is a miniskirt, that she shuffles between pleaded or non-pleaded, dependent on her choice - which still contains the red clouds.

Even though having the outfit, and several pairs of it, Kaine chooses usually not to wear the outfit unless requested to by her comrades or if necessary for a particular situation. Because of this she is usually not identified as a member of the organization.

Spoiler:

Personality:
  • POSITIVE TRAITS:

• Motherly kind & compassionate
      A very notable trait about Kaine is her unmatched motherly kindness and compassion. She doesn't actually have any children, and even though her biological clock is ticking, she isn't in any rush to have any as she doesn't mind waiting. Instead of children though she is motherly to every person she comes across on a daily basis, as she is always seen bearing a smile that a mother may to a child. She is not awkward to any motherly chores, and in fact has a liking for chores. She is always welcoming to guests in her home, usually cooking to please said guests as she she very much likes company.
    • Mature
      With her motherly nature, Kaine is mature as a woman of her age is expectant to be, or to some even more than a woman of her age still. She isn't against going out to a party if a friend invite her, and in fact would always say yes to friendly invitation, whatever the occasion, but just because she goes she still isn't the type to go out and get intoxicated or anything like that. In fact, her maturity and self control makes her a very good drinker, such as that she can drink with anyone and show no side effects, and even when she does she still has a consistency to maintain her calm persona she always exudes.
    • Open Minded & Understanding
      Kaine being as motherly as she usually is, is very understanding of others feelings and views. She isn't hypocritical or judgement, and is very open to trying new things as she believes life is much like a book with a plot that contains a conflict and resolution. This open minded personality makes her very easy to get along with as she doesn't care if its dangerous or not. This open minded nature makes her seem very adventurous, which she in fact is as she likes living life with the thrill she sees in her books if possible, that is if she is not occupied with her books or taking care of flowers.
    • Well mannered
      Being as mature as she is Kaine possess a great amount of manners and grace as expected of her. She can fit into a formal event, and with her great extensive knowledge of other languages, she usually fits right in. She usually maintains manners when around others if she is expected to do so, and even when not faced with authoritarian figures she maintains her manners around even her most closest of friends, even if she and said person has known each other for years; as such her manners can be called a force of habit since she usually does so even if told not to.
    • Pacifistic
      Kaine can be considered pacifistic as she very much prefers to avoid a battle if possible. Her pacifistic behavior is because she sees fighting as unnecessary. Still, even with her pacifistic nature, she still is not against fighting if it is unavoidable or when someone she cares about is in dire need of her help, which is basically her having no objection of committing a displeasing act, such as fighting, to stop a even greater displeasing act.
    • Intelligent & Adaptive/fast learner
      Because of her intelligence, Kaine is very capable, and so she is far from the type of woman to need help in any task, and as such is far from the clumsy type of women (hence why she is such a great motherly figure). She has read many books throughout her life, and so she is very knowledgeable of most things in life thanks to those books, as with her adaptive persona, she is capable in physics, medicine and biography, and other task assigned to her and do so with great efficiency; she can also speak any language. She can be the newest of a task in a bunch of experts, and easily adapts to any task(s) given to her in only a short period of time, and in some cases has been known to adapt better than experts can. While she isn't the type to turn down help from anyone if so offered, she is most likely to turn down that help. The reason being is not because she is arrogant or anything like that, but instead she is more preferred to not put others through hardships, namely by passing her task of on them.

• NEGATIVE TRAITS:

• Cunning & Manipulative
      Despite being kind, gentle, motherly, and all of those other things, Kaine possess a very cunning and manipulative nature to her. With her great judge of character and understanding, she is very good with words and seems to know what to say, when to say it, and how to say it. Using these words she is able to most times get her way. She isn't very much into manipulating people though, and only does such when the situation calls for such, but still even when engaging in a normal conversation she has a way drawing people in as she knows very well how to keep a conversation smooth.
    • Lonely
      Kaine is usually filled with a filling of loneliness, as such she a fond liking of the company of friends or people in general. Even so, her loneliness draws from her always feelings alone even when she has a millions friends around her.
    • Candid & Frank
      A trait that should be admirable about Kaine is her amazing straight forwardness whatever the occasion. She is not afraid to tell a person something that she very well know they wouldn't like hearing, or would take as a insult, and always maintain her usual straight face when doing so. This candidness would include her openly saying if she doesn't like or dislike person, and this level of straightforwardness is what often leads her mouth to get her into trouble just as much as it has gotten her out of it. Her frank behavior stems from her morality of always thriving to tell the truth, in spite the fact she very often lies where the situation is dire for such. Nevertheless she would try to tell the truth even if she know it can lead her into trouble, as long as she knows she can get out of said trouble.
    • Relentless
      Kaine while being pacifistic can be classed as very relentless when fighting, once it becomes mandatory. She always maintains her calm when fighting, and she fights with enough power to pin her enemy once she knows how dangerous they're. Telling her dangerous her opponent is is not very hard for her as she is a amazing good judge of character when faced with people. Knowing this, Kaine never holds anything more than 'enough' back once she decides her foes strengths. This stack with her unmatched calmness and lack of emotion even when hurting someone has many label her relentless, in spite the fact she actually is sympathetic on the inside. Still she isn't against killing a person once necessary and show exterior emotion when doing so.
    • Sarcastic
      Matching her cunning and manipulative nature, Kaine has a very sarcastic personality. She simply enjoy using it to joke with others to see their reactions and such. It is very hard for others to tell when she is being sarcastic since she always keeps her usual straight face, as such sometimes when she says something bad amount someone out of sarcasm most people think she is being honest, and vice-versa. Most of her sarcasm is when she is around her friends or family.

• Abnormal things
      Kaine has a liking for abnormal things, such as things she doesn't see on a regular basis, and usually takes a strong approach to it when she finds it as she in someways is very curious.
    • Reading
      Reading is probably the thing Kaine likes the most in world. She can spend days on end simply reading books, with very few breaks, and takes great enjoyment in doing so. She has read thousands of books, and reads at a very fast pace, since she can read one thousand page books in the span of a hour and not miss a thing. Even so, she herself believes that she has not read enough books in her lifetime, which most would obviously disagree with. She read all kinds of genders, which would range from science, which explains her vast knowledge of most things, or simply novels - mostly romance and mystery themed.
    • Purple
      Kaine's favorite color is purple, which is exemplary at the fact that she is usually found wearing purple in her clothing. She has no particular reason for liking the color other than the fact that she simply likes how it matches perfectly with everything, in her opinion.
    • Taking care of others
      Kaine following her motherly nature is very caring towards others and even though she doesn't actually openly take up charity tasks such as working at homes etc, she still is not against accepting such if offered. She prefers to take care of people she meets normally, as she prefers to spend her time reading than having to go to homes willing, since she is slightly afraid she might become addicted to it.
    • Flowers
      Kaine has a strong liking for flowers, such as that she has a flower garden at the back of her house where she takes cares of a wide variety of flowers. She also names all of her techniques flower to example her liking.
    • Rest & Relaxation
      Very fond of rest and relaxation, Kaine can very often be found in spars on a regular basis to un-tense herself and relax. She very much enjoy lounging of whenever she could, often times on the beach where she can tan, or simply on her couch.
    • Mystery & Horror
      She has a strong liking for mysterious things as she enjoys very much putting her mind to the test with challenges. She also has a liking for horrific things that would otherwise scare others.
    • Peace & Tranquility
      Kaine enjoys her peace and tranquility whenever she is granted the chance to do so. Because of her spending a lot of time with friends of family, she enjoys the peace whenever she could even if for a second. This peace often doesn't last long since she always welcomes others, but still she does in fact enjoy peace, or listen to blissful sounds such as of nature.
    • Time with friends & family
      Kaine with her motherly nature enjoys very much spending time with friends and family whenever she gets the chance. While she does in fact enjoy being alone and quiet she never passes up a opportunity if time with friends is offered, whether it be her reading a book, taking care of her flowers, taking a bath, or sleeping. Even if said person is not a friend or family she still welcomes them open as such.
    • Hot things in general
      Shirona for some reason beyond others like hot things. She doesn't care how hot that something might be she easily coupes with it. As such she always eat food straight out off the oven, and a lot of her days are spent in hot springs, or taking sun tans at the beach when the sun is at its hottest. She actually does sweat when around hot climate, but she still likes heat, and if things simply becomes too hot she would strip down to suite, but would still never say turn down the heat or get out of off it. Sex is easily among things she considers hot, and so she had a liking for sex just the same, having no objection to it when situation calls for.
    • Shopping
      Kaine spends a lot of her time shopping for all types of stuff. Most of her shopping ventures are of books and clothing, and she has been known to buy tons of clothing whenever she does go shopping. She is not exactly a shopaholic nevertheless, since when she shops it can be said she shops in bulk, since she goes shopping only about once a month, and shops to last for a month; although sometimes since she is very fast a reader she may go to the library very often even if she had bought hundreds of books at the start of the month.
    • Peppy people
      Kaine likes being around people who have a positive and upbeat personality or aura. She believes that these time of people have a personality that tend to rub of others which she admires since she likes seeing others happy. The main reason for her liking of these type of people is because whenever she sees someone happy it makes her feel like she makes someone happy in someway, rather than stern persons who seems always depressed.

• DISLIKES:

• Arrogance
      Kaine hate people who are arrogant since she considers everyone in life as equals in their own ways, and doesn't consider anyone better than another, which would include her just the same. She maybe somewhat hypocritical in this dislike since she herself may sometimes be arrogant when she makes certain threats, but nevertheless she still tries to restrain as best as she could from coming off as arrogant.
    • Manipulative persons
      Kaine dislikes people who manipulate others for their own benefit. While she herself is manipulative to some extent, her dislike draws not from her not being manipulated but instead from her dislike of people using those she care for. Hypocritical or not she dislikes it, and may openly states she hates herself for it, given her straightforwardness.
    • Cold things in general
      Something that most fail to understand about Kaine is her dislike of cold things in general. She hate cold personalities, she hates cold food, she hates cold days. She simply cant stand the cold is the only justifiable answer to her disliking of the cold.
    • Being feared/disliked
      Being disliked, and especially being fear is one of Kaine fears one might say. She always tries her best to make others happy and so when someone fears or dislikes her she feels like her efforts are somewhat in vein.
    • Fighting
      Because of her pacifistic nature, Kaine hates fighting unless it is necessary. She wouldn't actually hit someone unless they make a attempt to strike her or someone else she sees doesn't deserve it. She doesn't actually allow a person to hit her because she hates fighting as she isn't the most kind person, but she prefers to simply detain a person rather than kill them or such.

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Akatsuki

Letter Rank: S

Classification: Akatsuki

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty: Medical

Elemental Affinity: None

Special Characteristics: None

Stats:
  • Health: 100
  • Chakra: 100
  • Strength: 100
  • Defense: 0
  • Speed: 50
  • Tools: 0

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by melmel on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
melmel

melmel

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier   Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 am

It's complete now. : )
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier   Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 am

Ok first, the RP sample needs to be longer if you want to go for an S-Rank. Also, you realize that with 0 speed, you can't do anything other than walk... You won't even get a hit in if you are fighting against someone with like 100+ speed. You may also only have one Specialty, but will be able to train for the other two.
Back to top Go down
melmel

melmel

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier   Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 am

Inazuma wrote:
Ok first, the RP sample needs to be longer if you want to go for an S-Rank. Also, you realize that with 0 speed, you can't do anything other than walk... You won't even get a hit in if you are fighting against someone with like 100+ speed. You may also only have one Specialty, but will be able to train for the other two.
Added a new Rp sample, which I think, or at least hope, is long enough now.
And I knew that having that low amount of speed would cause that, but I did it for that purpose of weaken my character greatly. Still, I raised it substantially now. : )
And okay on that last thin.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier   Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 pm

You can alocate stats however you want, if you give me the nod of approval then you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
melmel

melmel

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier   Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:26 pm

I know that, just sort of did it for a challenge. Either way, I changed my specialty from Taijutsu to Medical. Ready for approval.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier   Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier   Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier Empty

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki's Angel, Kaine Nier
Page 1 of 1