Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_vote_lcap Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_voting_bar Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Darion
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_vote_lcap Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_voting_bar Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_vote_lcap50% Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
 Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_vote_lcap50% Demon With The White Eyes(Done) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Demon With The White Eyes(Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Demon With The White Eyes(Done)    Demon With The White Eyes(Done) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:32 am

Jashinism

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
~General Information~

Name: Loki Hyuuga

Nickname/Alias: Oni(Demon)

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Clothing: up in those pics are his main clothes and battle gear in that order <<

Personality: this is lokis personality as of late in life. Right now he changed over the years from silent to this now Semi crazy attitude.

As the alignment shows, Oni doesn’t really think about things one way or the other, but rather just does whatever he happens to be feeling at that particular moment. There is no leaning towards the ‘good’ or the ‘bad’ side because to Oni, there is no good or bad; there is only what is. While not sympathetic towards dictators, his heart doesn’t go out for the paupers of the world either. Unlike other true neutral charactes, though, Oni does not commit himself to neutrality. He commits himself towards l8 what he feels like doing at the moment. He lacks any sense of commitment towards a village, a community (even his own clan), or a family with the exception of his brother, Blank Blank. He will follow his brother to the very end of his days, but other than that, he has nothing. He does what he does because that’s what he feels like doing. Simplicity at its finest.

Regardless of how he feels towards different issues and situations, Oni is quite an obnoxious person. Although his brother will never leave his side, he has never had any real close friends due to his everlasting joking personality. While many people do enjoy a good laugh every now and again, Oni goes the extra fifty miles by never stopping. He is as loud as can be at all times with no shame at all. When it comes down to fighting, he will do all that he can in order to win of course, but he’ll do so while talking, laughing, smirking; that is just who he is. And, as lonely as times can get, he has never thought once about changing. He is who he is and he will never let anybody change him. As long as his brother is by his side, everything is good. It’s all always good.

He is a very loud, but intelligent individual; he never speaks when its truly unnecessary and he always thinks before he acts. He seems to be unemotional most of the time, feeling that the displays of such trivial matters are nothing more than a waste of time. This does not mean that, if manners call for it, he will shun away acting more friendly that most times. Oni appears to be very cool and level headed, never losing his temper or raising his voice above a casual tone of speaking which makes his joking manner in fights all the worse. When addressing those he does not know -or do not know of him -his tone will remain dry and uneventful, much like it's a "chore" in speaking with them. This is not because he is arrogance, he is quite humble actually, but the man has become somewhat of a lone wolf in his days. Believing the weak are nothing more than food for the strong, Oni has come to live a life of strength. He can often be found training his taijutsu as he has come to believe ninjutsu and genjutsu are nothing more than shields for weaker people to hide behind -disgraceful, in other words. Furthermore, his intelligence and analytical skills are so well-honed he stands upon a level all his own. Evidence of this stems from many occasions of which during his years as a Genin he Killed many of his Comrades before fleeing the village.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Hyuuga

Kekei Genkai: Byakugan
Clan Symbol:

Clan History:

Ability Summary:
Spoiler:

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Onigakure

Letter Rank: SS rank

Classification:Onikage

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty: Taijustu,

Elemental Affinity: n/a
Special Characteristics: white eyes

Stats:

Health:0
Chakra: 70
Strength: 30
Defense:100
Speed:100
Tools:100

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background
:Younger days(0-8
Spoiler:

Pre teen days(9-14)
Spoiler:
Now adays(14-16)
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:
second rp sample
Spoiler:

Last edited by Loki on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Demon With The White Eyes(Done)    Demon With The White Eyes(Done) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:45 am

Empty

Last edited by Loki on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Demon With The White Eyes(Done)    Demon With The White Eyes(Done) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:46 am

Empty

Last edited by Loki on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Demon With The White Eyes(Done)    Demon With The White Eyes(Done) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 pm

-Only one Skill Specialty

-Remove the Jutsu read the jutsu rules

-Remove the pets. Summon area is where that belongs.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Demon With The White Eyes(Done)    Demon With The White Eyes(Done) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Needs much more RP sample and a longer history. Much more detail...
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Demon With The White Eyes(Done)    Demon With The White Eyes(Done) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:07 am

okay looks fine i guess. Approved.
Get another one and your good to go
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Demon With The White Eyes(Done)    Demon With The White Eyes(Done) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 am

Approved for Jahinism
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon With The White Eyes(Done)    Demon With The White Eyes(Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon With The White Eyes(Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Legend :: Registrations :: Character Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: