Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Raiu Inazuma I_vote_lcapRaiu Inazuma I_voting_barRaiu Inazuma I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Raiu Inazuma Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Raiu Inazuma I_vote_lcap50%Raiu Inazuma I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Raiu Inazuma I_vote_lcap50%Raiu Inazuma I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Raiu Inazuma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Raiu Inazuma Empty
PostSubject: Raiu Inazuma   Raiu Inazuma EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:54 am

~General Information~

Name: Raiu Inazuma

Nickname/Alias: Ina

Appearance:

Inazuma stands at only 5' 4" with a weight of 100 pounds. She has shoulder length blue hair which she usually keeps up in a ponytail.Due to her upbringing in Kirigakure, it is very heavy, usually saturated with moisture from the air. Her face is long, with a small nose and full lips. She wears a smirk most of the time, presumably to hide how she is truly feeling.

Clothing:

Primarily she dons the symbol of the former Akatsuki, a jet-black cloak inlaid with red velvet. It is stripped with red stripe down the center where the cloak opens. Dotting the garment she she has the traditional blood-red cloud of the Akatsuki, forever a symbol of the blood shed by her countrymen during the third shinobi war. Her sandals and dark black and wrap around her heel at the back with a single strap, making them convenient yet functional. She wears a black cotton shirt and pants beneath the cloak and may sometimes fight in only these if her movement becomes restricted. Ina also keeps a small chain around her neck passed down to her from her mother. The chain is nothing more than a simple gold band, but it was the only thing her mother COULD give to her.

Personality:

Reserved… She is a singular person. Raised in the war torn orphanage of Amegakure, she learned to be self-sufficient. From a young age she developed an aptitude for molding chakra though few things rarely blossomed from this. When at the ninja academy she became detached knowing that upon graduation she would be pitted against her fellow classmates in a battle to the death. Now, as a teenager, she is finding it hard to integrate into society. The values and morales of these so-called peaceful nations seem corrupt and twisted…

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: None

Kekei Genkai: None

Clan Symbol: None

Clan History: None

Ability Summary: None

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Kirigakure no Sato

Letter Rank: S-Rank

Classification: Seven Swordsmen

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Water

Special Characteristics: Noe

Stats:
  • Health: 45
  • Chakra: 75
  • Strength: 15
  • Defense: 40
  • Speed: 100
  • Tools: 75

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:

Birth and Origins:

Born into a life of suffering, Inazuma was an orphan from birth. Her father (A successful small business owner) and mother (a low-level medical ninja) were killed during a mugging by a gang of local criminals. Her father was killed almost instantly with a blade to his back, defenseless against opponents with training and experience. Her mother on the other hand went down with a fight, though her limited offensive training her death was inevitable. Managing only to wound several of the members they left her bloodied and unconscious on the street. She was found almost an hour later and rushed to the nearest hospital. The medical staff did everything they could for un-born Ina and her mother, nearly losing both for a moment. However, after hours, Ina was produced. Having only a small window left her mother held her close and spoke her name… “My little Inazuma” It was seconds later that her body could bear no more and she was gone.

From then until her 8th birthday she lived in the orphanage of the recovering Kirigakure. From a young age she had to learn to fend for herself, stealing just to keep from starving. No fault to the city she loved, everyone was struggling, but she didn’t care. She grew unsympathetic to those too weak to survive. Even if it meant her own death, she would respect a man if her killed her in retaliation. She was aware of the consequences but thought, “To Hell with them.” And at the age of 8 a shinobi from her village noticed Inazuma playing in a puddle on the ground. As she would drop rocks into the pool she would hold the water suspended as it fell back down. Amazed at her abilities without training he immediately spoke with the orphanage’s head-mistress and was issued her ward. They left soon after, returning to live with the man and his wife. It was there she began her training as a ninja.

Academy Life:

At the age of 8, already older and far more street savvy, Ina was the focus of much attention and admiration. As most children are granted admission between the ages of 5 and 6, she had a unique sense of maturity and concentration that allowed her to complete her training at the academy in only a year’s time. During this time she remained under the care and tutelage of the shinobi who had first discovered her: Sato Namiko. Known for his service as a member of Kirigakure’s unique ANBU squad known as Hunter-Nin, he specializes in tracking down and killing dangerous Missing-Nin. While training under such a man Inazuma continued to develop her ability to meld her chakra with the water element and further herself physically. Sato was an ideal candidate for teacher to a young ninja competing against other children groomed for such a life since birth. Upon graduation the young students began the emotional trial unique to Kirigakure; A one-on-one battle to the death, with no exceptions. Pitted against a younger male, whose name she had never cared to earn, Ina had little trouble suppressing what fleeting emotions she had. As stated before, she had learned early to “kill or be killed.” Due to her skill and additional training the young female made short work of her opponent.

Genin Life:

Soon after her release from the Kirigakure Ninja Academy, Inazuma began her long and arduous journey as a budding shinobi. With simple tasks such as gardening and retrieval, she continued to progress slowly and deliberately. Still under the tutelage of her sensei Namiko, the young warrior pushed herself to become more than just another student. With continued training of her water element and specialty in Fūinjutsu, Ina flourished as a genin, attending the Chunin Exam at the ripe age of 11. Competing with a small group of other potentials in the village she worked her way through the three stages of the test. Studying vigilantly and training rigorously for two years had paid off and Inazuma was begging to take her first steps to truly becoming what she believed was a “Tsurū no ninja (True Ninja)”

Modern Life:

With the goal of one day rebuilding the village she loves, Inazuma works towards change by furthering her on power. With the hopes of one day being leader of Amegakure, she knows she must be strong and wise. And with that in mind she continues to persevere and further develop herself. Over there next few years as a Chuunin Ina worked closely with the Hunter-nin learning the strategies and techniques they used to bring down dangerous Missing-nin. As she continued the higher-ups of Kirigakure began to take notice of her skills, eventually promoting her to the Seven Swordsmen on a probationary period.(I do not want to reveal her development into the Akatsuki yet because that is something I'd prefer to develop in more detail via a training session. However, my RP sample should elaborate on how exactly she came to want to be involved with their cause.)

Roleplay Sample:

The rain gently fell over the village of the Skyscrapers. It was a depressing place… always had been. Never a shortage of greens and foliage, but it is hard to appreciate a beautiful scene when you’re constantly wet and caked in mud. Shaking the condensed water clinging to her jet-black cloak, Inazuma adjusted the hood further down over her brow. She could hear the rain fall on her head and would watch as the beads collected the lip and cascaded down like tiny stones toward her feet. The sky shook as a flash of light illuminated the dark night sky. The lightning, reaching over the village like fingers made of fire, cracked as t broke the black. Inazuma continued forward, eyes focused unflinching on her feet. They moved seemingly without provocation, spurred towards her goal as if they themselves were aware of Ina’s purpose. She smirked, slowly peering ahead from underneath her veil. Directly in front of her stood a large, old building standing at three stories with a 50’ by 50’ floor plan. The foliage around had grown rampant, covering most of the sides and base. The large cedar doors loomed at a towering 10’ height and 6’ wide, shadowing even the most intimidating of men. It’s stain was peeling but in the Village of Skyscraper this was not an unusual site. Inazuma found the dilapidated structure, with its chipped roof and cracked walls to be quaint and somewhat inspirational. Even after hundreds of years the building was still intact. That was the mark of true strength… To be intact forever, either physically or ideologically.

You see, over the years Inazuma has spent countless hours, and days collecting small bits of data on a shadow organization responsible for the 4th shinobi world war; also known as the Akatsuki. It had been difficult to collect even the limited information she had acquired. Many records had been lost over the 260 years since the war’s conclusion. So far she had discovered not only the names of its members. She knew the purpose they had set forth to ultimately achieve, as did the rest of the world. The fourth shinobi war had shaken the ninja war to its very core and its history would forever remain in infamy. The problems arose during her search for the foundation of the Akatsuki. Over time, the few fortunate enough to know the true story had failed to pass it down or it had been lost, blended with tall tales and urban myths. However, after of years of sifting through all the hearsay, rumors, and blatant lies, Ina had stumbled upon a clue leading her back to the village she had once called home. After reviewing several documents previously sent by Hanzo, the leader of Amegakure, to Danzo, the leader of Konoha’s ROOT organization, Inazuma noticed several stamped with the unmistakably familiar red cloud of the Akatsuki. The actual letters, impossible to decode without the cipher, remain a secret, but the search had brought her “home’… The city formerly known as Amegakure.

So here she stood dwarfed beneath the looming bulding. Barely visible beneath layers of a neglected landscape a sign read “Archives and Records”. Inazuma sighed as her foot touched the concrete steps at the foot of the archives. She had been here before… at the precipice of undesrstanding, only to have the rug swept out from underneath her. Information is a fickle thing, especially regarding such a shadowy organization.
Inazuma furrowed her brow and continued up the stone steps. Her feet smacked as they hit the water covering the ground. *Smack, smack smack* When she reached the level ground, she look upwards until her eyes sat fixated on the large cedar doors. She could smell the wood mix with the moist wind and whip about her, flowing through her senses. “Smells sweet…” she thought. Calmly she took her hands and removed the hood and gave her collar a quick jerk. The condensation that clung desperately to the fabric jumped from their seats and fell to the ground. She shivered slightly as some of the dew ran down her neck and back. “Am I just cold or is this genuine excitement?” Ina thought allowed. Unphased by such a feeling, she outstretched her arms and parted the mammoth doors. They creaked as she passed across the threshold, immediately inundated with the musky aroma of the old scrolls and tomes. The scent was familiar to the young shinobi. She had spent the last 3 years traveling to the various countries syphoning what information she could from each and every village’s records. Many a night and day she spent burning the candle at both ends, hunched over a desk combing through dilapidated papers and books.

She stepped forward into the stone foyer, an old chandelier illuminating the walls depicted with murals of battles long since fought. Several feet before Ina sat a small desk with nothing more than a welcome sign and a lamp. Behind this desk sat a small man, no more than 5’8” probably in his late 50’s, intently reading an old book. Ina approached the desk slowly and cleared her throat. *Cough*

“May I help you?” inquired the elderly gentleman.

“Yes,” she replied, “I’ve been in correspondence with you in regards to some old documentation you have. My name is Raiu Inazuma.”

“Ah yes… you were actually interested in several records regarding Amegakure during the 3rd shinobi war. Well I am afraid there aren’t an enormous amount of remnants from that time, but I have pulled what I could find and prepared it in our reading room.”

Ina nodded her approval, almost too nervous to speak. It had been a long time since she had discovered such a promising lead. She followed carefully behind the historian down a corridor of books and shelves coming to a small room at the back right corner of the building. Inside were several documents laid out on another small wooden desk and chair. They were badly in need of repair and several people had deeply carved their names into both. Above, a hanging lamp illuminated the room, flickering softly over the walls and ceiling. The light danced about the room bouncing from place to place, never resting, always fluid.
“Here you are,” stated the gentleman, “take as much time as you need.” He then proceeded to excuse himself from the room, footsteps echoing in return.

Inazuma said nothing as she inched forward into the room. Her left hand grasped the back of the chair and she pulled it away from the desk. She slid down into it, slouching over so that she could take her hands and slowly pull away her cloak. Inverting the coat she left it hanging haphazardly over the back of the chair, dripping the last of it water on to the floor below. Ina pulled herself forward until she was a comfortable distance from the desk. Hunched over, she spent the next several hours reading through the papers that now cluttered the table. Then something caught her eye… The same red cloud on the seal of a letter, scribbled on the corner of an old journal entry written by Amegakure’s leader, Hanzo. It read:

“I have growing concerns around the news of an organization that has developed here in my city. Lead by several of our best shinobi that act without guidance or authority, reporting only as it were ‘to the village.’ They don black cloaks lined with velvet adorned with red clouds, supposedly symbolizing the bloodshed of our nation. They call themselves Akatsuki, or daybreak, fighting for peace in Amegakure but I wonder; do they truly intend to stop after the war is over… I do not know, but I must not take any chances. Their naivety was amusing at first, however they are growing powerful. Their leader Yahiko, along with the other two; Nagato and Konan, has begun to recruit from within our very ranks. We are trying to fight a war here… We do not need our forces spread so thin. I must maintain control, for peace. I must take action… I will write to Danzo of the leaf’s ROOT , and we will orchestrate our own gesture of peace. There can only be one leader of this village…”

Exhaling as she pushed back from the table, Inazuma was relieved. After years of searching se had found what she needed.. All this time she had been looking in the wrong place; Looking for answers at the beginning of the fourth shinobi war, when in fact they lie with the third. And now… Now she had seen the true nature of the beast. An organization developed with the intention of bettering the village they had sworn to protect, torn asunder by the greed and pettiness of others. It was clear to her now what she must do… She must take the power away from the conniving bureaucrats and resurrect the former glory of Amegakure.
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

Raiu Inazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiu Inazuma   Raiu Inazuma EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am

This character has hereby been approved! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Raiu Inazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiu Inazuma   Raiu Inazuma EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

Jutsu List

Jutsu Points Used: 230/450

E-Rank:

D-Rank:
Hiding in Mist Technique (Kirigakure no Jutsu) STARTING