Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_vote_lcapDanzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_voting_barDanzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_vote_lcapDanzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_voting_barDanzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_vote_lcap50%Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_vote_lcap50%Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Empty
PostSubject: Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist)   Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:40 pm

~General Information~

Name: Danzo Hoshigaki

Nickname/Alias: Silent Assassin

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clothing: - Kage suite

Personality:
Spoiler:

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Hoshigaki

Kekei Genkai: N/A

Clan Symbol: N/A

Clan History: The History of the Hoshigaki Clan is a strange one. About ten years after the First Shinobi War, there was a member of the Mist Village that sought the kinship of the ocean and the sea. This man was known as Hoshigaki Sakana. Sakana was a powerful Suiton user, and spent much time on a boat in the oceans. It was during this time that he discovered and befriended a shark named Mirana. Mirana, now, was a female shark, who was said to have magical powers of the ocean. This wasn't true, of course. Mirana was actually a shinobi who had gone missing from the Mist Village about fifteen years prior to the two individuals meeting and simply chose to remain in the transformed position of a shark.

However, her adaption into the shark life had completely and utterly changed her. Sakana, seeing Mirana as utterly beautiful even in the form of the shark, fell in love with her and decided, at that time, to enter into the world of the Missing Nin as well. Casting aside his allegiance to his village, he would spend his time with Mirana and the two would live together happily for a long while. As time passed, Sakana learned of several different ways that he could manipulate his body to take upon more of the appearance of the shark. He found himself unwilling to transform himself totally into the shark, but rather he sought to manipulate his body so that he could find both the best of both Human and Shark and combine them into a singular body.

Thus was born the true forms of the Hoshigaki Clan. As time passed, Sakana and Mirana had children, and all of them were gifted with the ritual of the Shark, the spiritual transformation that Sakana had discovered in order to become both man and shark. This legacy would continue for many years, up until the coming of the second shinobi war. The family, by this time, had grown strong, and had established their own village deep south in the Sea Country. They lived there unmolested, training and mastering the arts of Suiton beyond anyone in the world.

When the Second War began, many villages were seeking ways to increase their village's potential power without sacrificing anything. It was here that a group of Genin from the Waterfall Village, lead by a Jounin named Sakuro, who were on a mission to retrieve a weapon from the Sea Country, would encounter the shark clan and all would stand amazed at their strength and ability. It was here that the Shark Clan was reintroduced to the main continent, with several different sects of the Hoshigaki Clan moving to the aid of several different Suiton-using villages.

Impressed beyond measure by the shark clan's ferocious fighting styles and ninjutsu capability, the Hoshigaki were accepted into almost every major ninja village without a thought. It was here that the clans would begin the establishment of the Shark Priest sect, who would be located within the Water Country where their lives began. Since the clan was to be spread throughout the world, it only made sense that a small and singular area be devoted to the clan and to the clan alone.

It was decided that anyone born into the clan must obtain the ritual upon birth, the choices of the parents shaping the individual's future for the rest of their lives, blocking away a great amount of potential growth but giving them so much more in the process. Even the child's appearance would forever be altered by the decision of the parents. The Shark Priests would have power and authority over all the clans secrets, and it is the greatest of honors amongst the Hoshigaki Clan to be accepted into the Shark Priests sect.

Nowadays, it is not uncommon to see a plethora of those of the Shark Clan, the Hoshigaki, all the way around the world. Their strength and battle ability are well renowned, and many fear them just as many respect them. Their brash and powerful natures often make others wary of them, but they view this as a good thing and now instead focus on simply making the best out of all their lives.

Restrictions:

* Those who are in this clan from birth must take the Same no Gishiki (Ritual of the Shark), Same no Seirei (Spirit of the Shark), and Same no Ryoku (Strength of the Shark).
* Those who are in the clan from birth must have at least two paragraphs in their history detailing their gaining of the ritual and the gaining of understanding from their abilities.
* If the user joins the clan later and obtains the ritual, then Same no Seirei (Spirit of the Shark) and Same no Ryoku (Strength of the Shark) must be trained in a manner of the user gaining understanding of the powers of the shark.
* In order to enter this clan, the user must have the Water Release (Suiton no Jutsu).
* Members of this clan are barred from the Fire Release (Katon no Jutsu), Lightning Release (Raiton no Jutsu). This is due to the fact that the clan revolves around the Water Release (Suiton no Jutsu), and these elements conflict with the Water Release’s (Suiton no Jutsu) chakra nature.
* The ritual of the shark may not be performed on anyone that possesses a Kekkai Genkai.

Ability Summary:-

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Kirigakure

Letter Rank: S

Classification: Kage/Shark Priest

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty: Fuuinjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Sution

Special Characteristics:

Stats:

• Health:57
  • Chakra:65
  • Strength:75
  • Defense:60
  • Speed:70
  • Tools:43

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: Kirigakure also known as the land of the mist which had been infiltrated many times before, but victory always came to the Village in tell the day of the attack on Kirigakure. But this day was also the day of the new born child in the Hoshigaki family. This family was a weird, but skilled at what they do which is fighting. Although they were good fighters they put family first or well Danzo's parents did, and on the day of the war was the same day that Danzo was born. His parents couldn't do much besides care for each other for them the war didnt mean anything all they were focused on was there child, making sure he was safe and what not. Kirigakure didn't end up successful in this war an for that lost many good Shinobi, but they couldnt lost faith yet because the worse had yet to come.

Few days after the war, destruction, and many deaths People began to re build what had been destroyed. What more could they do in this situation? not much besides make there village how it was before. The Mizukage had been upset because the people that had attacked them was a allied village which didnt make sense to the Mizukage at all. He couldn't figure out why they had attacked his village but knew that he would find out soon enough then get his revenge. Danzo's parents continued on giving his son all the love an care that he needed at the moment, but as Special Jounin they were really needed by the Mizukage. So Danzo's dad had to leave his wife with Danzo so he could attend to the Mizukages missions that had been given to him. His mission was simply, but then again dangerous. The Mizukage had wanted him to infiltrate the Stone village and try and revive info about the attack. Everyone who was informed on this mission was also informed that if there cover was blown then there was a slight chance of death if they didn't get out of there as soon as possible. Strangely everyone was okay with that because they knew there own skills an what they were capable of doing. They thought that had it all on lock so they followed threw with the mission the next morning. It was unclear about what happened once they left the village, but once one member of the team came strolling in bloody they got the info. They were in the village for about a day tell one of there teammates blue there cover by picking a fight with one of the Shinobi. It was understandable why he had done so because this man tried killing his family the day of the attack. After there cover was blown a all out fight broke out in the Stone streets and was soon stopped by the Tsuchikage but it was to late. Everyone but one person was killed because they were out numbers. It was also said that if the Tsuchikage wouldnt of stopped the fight then the other member would of been killed also.

Danzo was to young to understand what was going on because he was only about a month old, but his mother was taking it bad. She didn't want Danzo to grow up with no dad because she thought that it was important , but she promised to Danzo that he would become a fine Shinobi just like his father. She needed to wait tell the right time to begin this kids life training to become a Shinobi.

The Ritual: Completed

Not to long ahead, but Danzo knew that before he moved onto the Academy he needed to be put there the Ritual. The only problem was that no one in his clan couldn't do it except for the Sharks Priests an there were very few of them so he thought it would be hard. Then one day a letter came for him saying that thanks to his father before he died he talked with the Sharks Priests an made an agreement to preform the Ritual. The only thing that Danzo needed to do was get the shark which seemed like a death mission to him. Danzo had no positive thoughts about doing what he had to do, but it was needed for him to be accepted into the clan, as a real Hoshigaki. Danzo just needed some time to think.

The next day Danzo had complete faith in himself as if his dad was assisting him or telling him to go for it. Danzo went to the nearest beach an walked alongside a rail looking down upon the water at his reflection. For a moment he saw his father, but the next he was gone. To Danzo this was a good sign to him so he was going to need to get in the water and start looking. quickly Danzo jumpped up on the rail and dived into the water, then began swimming deeper into the ocean. He past one shark that he thought was the right one that he would be sharing bodies with but he didn't take it instead he continued swimming. Soon enough Danzo came upon a dark skinned shark that almost looked black an he knew that it was the one. Danzo could feel it. He latched onto the shark as he began swimming all over the place tell he stabbed it with a liquid that would paralyze the shark up to 48 hours. At this time Danzo was on land so the hard part was almost over. Looking to the horizon Danzo noticed two Sharks Priests an within seconds they were beside him taking him and the shark away. When Danzo opened his eyes he was looking into the eyes of the shark, he thought that it was dead but it wasn't. the Shark attacked Danzo and he tried to run but didn't work well. Danzo did everything in his power to get away from the shark but didn't succeed. His only option was to fight it back, but when he realized that he wasn't going to beat the shark he closed his eyes an awaited his death, he threw in the towel. Yet, nothing happened when he opened his eyes the Ritual was done. the Sharks Priests were standing above him looking down at him to make sure everything went as planned. Danzo was now a full Hoshigaki his skin was blue but a little darker than normal, he could feel the difference in his teeth, and the gills on his lower cheek. The Ritual had been complete.

The Training Begins

Years had past and Danzo had grown bigger, and was starting to develop in his Shinobi skills. At this time his mom knew that it was time for him to begin his training, he would first start out with the academy, then once get was a Genin she was going to show him so secret clan jutsus. There were a couple of his ability, but the others were going to have to wait tell he was ready. Danzo's mom had explained to him even though that he had already knew what she was talking about. Danzo was going to be enrolled in the academy so be could become a great ninja one day, but on the day of the academy Danzo started acting strange. He wasn't listening for some apparent reason, and he felt angry. A couple house later he was fine, but that wasn't a good sign. So after a while of being in the academy Danzo had been doing fine learning new things and meeting new people. Some of the kid he liked and some he didn't and the one that he didn't always messed with him. Danzo wasn't going to do anyhting about it besides ignore him and do what needs to be done, but this kid just had to push Danzo to his limit. With amazing strength Danzo hit the kid in the face causing him to fall to the ground then punched the kid over and over in the face. Danzo was showing his bad side and wouldn't stop hitting the kid tell he was pulled off him an once that happened Danzo was still going wild, it was going to take time for him to calm down. But when he was calm, he had said that he didn't really remember what happened besides hitting him once. Danzo got in trouble with the academy and had to work after class everyday for a while not that it was a problem for him.

About a month later Danzo had been done working after school an was advancing well as well as others. The ones that were doing good were moving on to new and advanced things while the others were moved to a smaller class thus helping them get the jutsu, moves, or whatever they were doing down better than last. The Advanced kids including Danzo were given the new rank of Genin of the Hidden mist. Also with this they were assigned to squads, all but for Danzos group. there was only Danzo, an another kid similar to Danzo. The final person that was going to be in there group was away for the moment, but when he returned they would being more training, and get more missions but tell then they were just preparing. When he finaly joined the squad they were immediately given a mission which was to travel to the hidden moon country pick up a letter, and bring it back to the Mizukage. It was simple for them, but they were informed that Hidden stone ninja might interfere an Danzo promised to himself if this happened he would kill them on site. The only reason Danzo was doing this was because his father was killed by the Hidden Stone village, he was going to get his revenge.

the whole squad including the Special Jounin Sensei traveled to the hidden moon county without a slight problem and picked the note up an were on there way. Just as they got out of the moon country they were ambushed by Stone village ninja. Danzos eyes trembled with hatred for these ninja even though it wasn't the same people that killed his father, but really danzo didn't know who it was. Just as they attacked them Danzo began making a long set of hand signs as a thick mist covered the area from the horizon. This then allowed everyone besides the Stone village ninja to see within the mist, giving them a great advantage. The Stone ninja were disassembled and killed where they stand two of the four being Danzos doing. With the deaths of these ninjas Danzo felt good about himself, but this wasn't a good sign for Danzo yet he hadn't known this yet.

Blood shed: The Chuunin exams

Not to long had passed and the squad was doing good they were all completing their missions on time, and were training hard. So with the Chuunin exams around the corner the Jounin Sensei warned them about these exams. Unlike any other exams the Mist Village had their own system of promoting there Shinobi to Chuunin, but it was a blood bath. It was no other than a battle royal between the many Genin of the mist. Just about the same time that Danzos squad was told about this, the other squads that were ready were also told about them. The Chuunin exams were only one week ahead which meant that they were going to have to do their best training and fighting when the exams start. The day of the exams the squad along with the Jounin Sensei were brought to a large arena where the Genin students signed up an awaited the fighting roster. Since there were so many Genin participating in the event it took a while for them to set up the fighting roster, but when it was finished the students were shown the roster. After going threw each match the Mizukage announced that the fighting would take place at this same place the next day, he also announced the rules. Rule number one was there were no rules. This was a battle royal which meant all Genin vs all Genin.

For those who still wanted something to do with the exams showed up the next day at the same spot, but this time with there equipment an ready to fight. The mizukage had a couple words to say to the Genin and he let them know that the battle royal wasn't going to last tell it was the last man standing, instead they were going to stop it when they thought it was time. That was all that he had to say, then let the Genin begin fighting as they closely watched an observed. After a small amount of fighting the Mizukage flickered to the battle and stopped all fighting an gave a thumbs up to the ones that were still standing, but respected all who were fighting. Danzo was one of the few who was still standing after the fighting was stopped, he had also killed the wielder of the Demon Sword. This then gave him the ability to wield this sword. Everyone was taken out side an the others were treated or taken away. The Mizukage stood out side with the ones who were standing at the end and told them that they were now to be called Chuunin Shinobi of the mist. Along with that they were given a jacket that symbolized them as Chuunin.

The Mist Demom

It had been at least 6 years from the Chuunin exams, yet it had made Danzo a new man but this was bad to those who were after him. After the chuunin exams Danzo had liked the feeling to kill someone an from that day on its made Danzo into a new type of person. One that likes to kill. On the day of the exams when Danzo killed on of his fellow Villages mates for that sword and succeeded it brought hate to him. That sword was a special one an was only to stay within its founders family, but now that Danzo had it the family felt the need to take him out and get the sword back. This was the only way that they would be able to get the sword back because once the sword gets use to its owners chakra you cant touch it or you will die. Those who did try an kill Danzo didn't succeed and were killed which is how Danzo got his nickname, The Mist Demon. Also because his Specialties were using his mist and the very sword that everyone is trying to kill him for, but no one can seem to get threw him. It was only a matter of time before Danzo killed them all. The Mizukage was at large trying to stop the killing, and thats just what he did. The sword was taken from Danzo and returned to the family, in return the Mizukage had a proposal for Danzo which they would speak about in time.

Jounin:
The Mizukage had told Danzo that he was going to get his mission when he was 17 years old and now a Jounin, but now he was a jounin after a couple years and was turning 18 years old on the day that the mizukage Summoned him to his office. He told Danzo why he waited tell he was 18 but he gave Danzo his mission which read location to Samehada. It was marked S-rank because it was at the bottom of an ocean not to far from the mist but it was guarded by many groups of sharks. The Mizukage also told danzo that once he brought back this sword he was going to be the new leader of the Seven Swordsmen of the mist and would have great power with the Samehada also known as shark skin. Danzo told Oda about the mission and as he already knew he gave Danzo a bag and told him to take his time be one with the sharks. Danzo had no clue what that meant but he was going to check out the lake where the blade was at, once arriving Danzo was speachless because of the sharks. they all swam in a circle but Danoz knew that it was in the middle of where they swam. Danzo sat and watched the as the Sharks guarded the sword. Danzo then made a hand sign turning him into water as he made his way to the bottom checking out the swords. Danzo knew once he was visable that the shakra were gonna be heading for him but he was able to get the sword he would just kill em all. Danzo reformed and grabbed the hilt of the Samehada, but his hands all of a sudden got stabbed by something but he didn't let go of the sword. He pulled and pulled while feeding his chakra to the sword as he also watched as the shakra raced towards him. Eventually he was able to free the sword ripping the bangage that was wrapped around the blade seeing a mosnter of a sword, but he was then able to free his hands from being stabbed and slay evey shark sending Samehada wripping threw there bodies killing them. This of course left the water blood red. Danzo knew that he had to leave before more sharka came for him and made his way back to the village and to the kages office. The mizukage Was impressed because it old took him a half a day which most would of died but now he knew that Danzo was the one he was looking for he put together the Seven SwordsMen together. Danzo was now one of the first Sevenswordsmen who wielded a new dangrous sword called the Samehada, but Danzo was gonna have to get some more bandage so the blade didn't hurt someone on acident.

Four years later Danzo had now mastered his sword known as Samehada and others feared it as well as they feared his Blood lust. It was as if this blade made him a whole nother person...one who need to kill who need blood. It was now Danzo job to ffind others who held the Same gift as him, and to carry on the legendary sword. As days and years passed by something bad was just about to happen, The Mizukage was murdered but no body was found. Many people thought they he just left the village, but others thought why would he do that and believed that he was dead. This is were Danzo stepped in, as Second highest ranked in the village it was his duty to be the new Mizukage which he gratefully accepted but would no longer be able to wield the Samehada as a seven Swordsmen. He was now Mizukage.

Mizukage arc: Start of rp

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist)   Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist)   Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Well Since I'm a mod now I'll gladly approve you!.
Back to top Go down
http://kuro-senkai.forumotion.co.uk/
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist)   Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist)   Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist) Empty

Back to top Go down

Danzo Hoshigaki( Silent Assassin Of The Mist)
Page 1 of 1