Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Our Advertisement I_vote_lcapOur Advertisement I_voting_barOur Advertisement I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Our Advertisement I_vote_lcapOur Advertisement I_voting_barOur Advertisement I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Our Advertisement Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Our Advertisement Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Our Advertisement Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Our Advertisement Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Our Advertisement Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Our Advertisement Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Our Advertisement Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Our Advertisement Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Our Advertisement Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Our Advertisement I_vote_lcap50%Our Advertisement I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Our Advertisement I_vote_lcap50%Our Advertisement I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Our Advertisement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin Uchiha
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Shin Uchiha

Our Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Our Advertisement   Our Advertisement EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Our Advertisement Sl21011

100 years have passed since the 4th Shinobi War creating an era of chaos and confusion. During the battle between Tobi and Naruto both were struck down, though with his last ounce of strength Tobi managed to unseal the Nine-Tails from within his foe. Upon his release the angered Kyuubi destroyed the statue sealing the other Bijuu. With this came the wrath of the newly freed Tailed Beast, who began destroing those who had enslaved them. Now all but the 5 Great Nations and the Land of Iron exist. For years the Bijuu have roamed free, some being caught and sealed by each of the villages. Once again, conflict has arisen in the search for these Tailed Beasts and tensions are high between Nations. It will be up to the future leaders of the 5 Great Nations to determine what happens next. Rumors have also been spreading about the reformation of the Akatsuki under new guidance.

Is the Akatsuki really back? Will the villages come together to work things out once again? Will war or peace reign? The choice is yours, so choose wisely.

What to look for

During this site you can look forward to many things such as:

- Great Roleplay
- Great Battles
- Amazing Character Customization
- Great Staff Members
- And Much, Much More!

Now go and have fun!

Our Advertisement Naruto

Code:
[img]http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/17/68/41/93/sl21011.png[/img]

[b]100 years have passed since the 4th Shinobi War creating an era of chaos and confusion. During the battle between Tobi and Naruto both were struck down, though with his last ounce of strength Tobi managed to unseal the Nine-Tails from within his foe. Upon his release the angered Kyuubi destroyed the statue sealing the other Bijuu. With this came the wrath of the newly freed Tailed Beast, who began destroing those who had enslaved them. Now all but the 5 Great Nations and the Land of Iron exist. For years the Bijuu have roamed free, some being caught and sealed by each of the villages. Once again, conflict has arisen in the search for these Tailed Beasts and tensions are high between Nations. It will be up to the future leaders of the 5 Great Nations to determine what happens next. Rumors have also been spreading about the reformation of the Akatsuki under new guidance.

Is the Akatsuki really back? Will the villages come together to work things out once again? Will war or peace reign? The choice is yours, so choose wisely.[/b]
[b][u][size=24]What to look for[/size][/u][/b]

During this site you can look forward to many things such as:

- Great Roleplay
- Great Battles
- Amazing Character Customization
- Great Staff Members
- And Much, Much More!

Now go and have fun!

[center][url=http://narutorpglegends.rpg-board.net/forum][img]http://www.flashgameheroes.com/img/naruto.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
Back to top Go down

Our Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Legend :: General Area :: Advertisement-
Jump to: